Municipal Entities Coverage A - CGL
Including Law Enforcement Non-Employee Sexual Molestation and Harassment
- Pay on behalf or Indemnity (Optional)
- All loss and claims expenses to which this insurance applies in excess of the self-insured retention as shown on the Declarations.
- For which the insured is legally obligated to pay as damages by reason of tort liability or the tort liability of others assumed or retained under a contract as a result of an occurrence of offense.
- Occurs during the policy period
- Non-employee harassment -- coverage trigger -- initial harassment
- Sexual molestation -- coverage trigger -- first touch
- You, the Named Insured as shown on the Declarations
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WHILE ACTING WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THEIR DUTIES, OFFICE OR EMPLOYMENT FOR THE NAMED INSURED
- Persons who were, are now, shall be your lawfully elected , appointed, employed officials
- Current or former commissions, boards or other entities, including their former or current members, under your exclusive operation and jurisdiction.
- Current or Former Employees
- Authorized Individual Volunteers if services performed are under your direct supervision and control.
- Mutual aid or similar agreement: persons, entities or organizations providing services but only with respect to the conduct of your business and only to the extent of your participation or interest
- Estate of those listed above.
- No coverage for any person, entity or organization with respect to the conduct of any current or past partnership or joint venture that is now shown as a Named Insured in the Declarations.
- Newly acquired entity or organization you form and over which you have exclusive jurisdiction and the following provisions apply:
- Coverage afforded until the 90th day or end of policy period, whichever is earlier;
- Coverage does not apply to any wrongful acts which takes place before you acquired or formed the entity or organization;
- Coverage does not apply to any employment practices liability committed before you acquired or formed the new entity or organization
Limits of Insurance
- Per Occurrence
- Limit of Insurance shown in the Declarations is the most we will pay the Insured under the Coverage Part regardless of the number of:
- Claims made or suits brought
- Persons, organizations or government agencies making claims or bringing suits
- Limit of Insurance will not be reduced by the self-insured retention
- Annual Aggregate for all covered acts
- Within Policy Limits
- In addition to Policy Limits (Optional)
- Minimum Amount $100,000
- Allocated Inside Retained Limit
- Allocated Outside Retained Limit (Optional)
- Annual Aggregate Applicable (Optional )
- Self-insured retention applies to each and every wrongful act against damages and claim expenses for which coverage is afforded by this Coverage Part.
- Self-insured retention shall not apply to damages or claims expenses related to a wrongful act which takes place prior to or subsequent to the policy period.
- Self-insured retention shall not include any amount for damages or claim expenses related to any claims or part of a claim brought against the Insured for coverages which are not included in the terms of this Coverage Part.
- Limits of Insurance of this Coverage Part apply in excess of the self-insured retention.
- Covered Territory
- Anywhere in the World provided claim or suit is brought in USA, including its territories or possessions or Canada.
- Settlement Provision
- Purchase Separate Coverage for:
- Stop Gap Coverage
- Employee Benefits Coverage (claims-made only) (Optional)
- Automobile Liability (Optional)
- Anti-Stacking Clause
- Separation of Insureds
- Non-Waiver of Governmental Immunity