Special District Excess Workers' Compensation and Employer's Liability
Including Buffer Layer Options
- All loss for regular benefits under the workers compensation law in effect at the date of loss and claims expenses to which this insurance applies in excess of the self-insured retention as shown on the Declarations.
- Damages for which you liable to a third party as a result of injury to your employee
- Occurs during the policy period
- You, the Named Insured as shown on the Declarations
- Partnership or Joint Venture as shown on the Declarations
- Employees hired by you
- Act as Volunteers or Board Members
- Traveling or temporarily working outside the United States
- Employees not subject to workers compensation of the listed state
- Employees who are U.S. citizens assigned by you to work at locations outside the United States
- Voluntary Compensation
- Stop Gap Insurance
- Endemic Disease and Repatriation
- Unintentional Error or Omission
- Communicable disease
Limits of Insurance
- Per Occurrence
- Limit of Insurance shown in the Declarations is the most we will pay the Insured under the Coverage Part regardless of the number of:
- Claims made or suits brought
- Persons, organizations or government agencies making claims or bringing suits
- Limit of Insurance will not be reduced by the self-insured retention
- Minimum Amount $100,000
- Allocated inside retained limit
- Self-insured retention applies to each bodily injury or accident and claim expenses for which coverage is afforded by this Coverage Part.
- Self-insured retention shall is a combined limit for WC and EL but a separate insured limits apply.
- Limits of Insurance of this Coverage Part apply in excess of the self-insured retention.
- Damages you are liable to a third party as a result of injury to your employee.
- Damages for care and loss of services.
- Damages for consequential bodily injury to a spouse, child, parent, brother or sister of the injured employee.
- Damage because of bodily injury to your employee arising out of and in the course of employment claimed against you in a capacity other than as employer.