Educational Entity Wrongful Acts
Including Employment Practices Liability
- Pay on behalf or Indemnity (optional)
- All loss and claims expenses to which this insurance applies in excess of the self-insured retention as shown on the Declarations.
- For which the insured is legally obligated to pay as damages by reason of tort liability or the tort liability of others assumed or retained under a contract as a result of a wrongful act
- Occurs during the policy period
- You, the Named Insured as shown on the Declarations
- Members of the Governing Boards
- Authorized Individual Volunteers
- Professional Services being rendered if at the time of such wrongful act(s), such person was under the direct supervision and control of the Insured.
- Student Body Organizations
- Students participating in internship programs required by Insured but only while completing the school supervised, sponsored, board approved internship and only while under supervision as required by the program.
- Misleading statements
- Actual or Alleged Act
- Error or Omission
- Negligent Breach of Duty Committed by an Insured solely in the scope of their duties as respects your conduct as an educator, educational entity or educational organization.
- Wrongful act arising out of Employment Practices Liability.
Limits of Insurance
- Per Occurrence or Single Wrongful Act
- Limit of Insurance shown in the Declarations is the most we will pay the Insured under the Coverage Part regardless of the number of:
- Claims made or suits brought
- Persons, organizations or government agencies making claims or bringing suits
- Limit of Insurance will not be reduced by the self-insured retention
- Annual Aggregate for all covered acts
- Within Policy Limits
- In addition to Policy Limits (Optional)
- Minimum Amount $50,000
- Allocated Inside Retained Limit
- Allocated Outside Retained Limit (Optional)
- Annual Aggregate Applicable (Optional)
- Self-insured retention applies to each and every wrongful act against damages and claim expenses for which coverage is afforded by this Coverage Part.
- Self-insured retention shall not include any amount for damages or claim expenses related to any claims or part of a claim brought against the Insured for coverages which are not included in the terms of this Coverage Part.
- Covered Territory
- Anywhere in the World provided claim or suit is brought in USA, including its territories or possessions or Canada.
- Settlement Provision
- Purchase Separate Coverage for:
- Employee Benefits Coverage (claims-made only) (Optional)
- Automobile Liability (Optional)
- Anti-Stacking Clause
- Separation of Insureds
- Non-Waiver of Governmental Immunity
- Prior Acts Coverage Available
- Retroactive Date
- ERP Charge Specified
- Time required to purchase ERP, by written request, of 60-days for an extra charge.
- SERP up to 3 years is available.
- ERP does not reinstate, increase limits or change scope of coverage provided.